Round French Oven 3.5qt, CherryLE CREUSET OF AMERICA INC
Item # LECR80Price: $194.99
Handcrafted one at a time inside our Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset round French Ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.
With a full assortment of capacities (from the compact 1 quart to the family-sized 13 1/4 quart) Le Creuset round French Ovens offer the slow-cooking benefits of enameled cast iron on the stovetop while serving as an ideal piece for presenting a host of classic recipes at the table — whether cooking for two on a busy weeknight or preparing a delicious holiday feast for ten.
Some colors are exclusive to specific retailers.
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention for cooking on the stovetop or finishing in the oven
- A durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel provides a smooth surface for cooking, as well as an optimal palette for food presentation
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
|Round French Oven by Gaby from New York City, NY||Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 Product Performance: 5 out of 5 Customer Satisfaction: 5 out of 5|
I have several Le Creuset pots and pans, but this is the most used one. It has just the right size for family dinners. All their products are very heavy, but very worth it. Will have them for a lifetime!